Here are some easy ways to find out:
- Do the heels of your shoes wear out unevenly? This may be due to uneven leg length or stress along the length of the spine.
- Are you able to take a satisfying deep breath? Breath, health, spinal health, and energy are interrelated.
- Do you have to “crack” your neck, back, or other joints a lot? This may be caused by areas of your spine that are locked or jammed.
- Does your foot flare out when you are walking? Foot flare may be a sign of a problem in the lower spine, hips, or upper neck.
- Do you have poor posture? Stand on two bathroom scales. The weight distribution should be about the same over each foot. If it is not, that’s a sign that your spine, hips, or head are off-center causing abnormal wear, tear, and aging to your spine.
- Are you unable to twist or turn your head or hips to either side easily and equally? Reduced range of motion indicates joint misalignment.
- Are you often fatigued? An unbalanced spine drains your energy.
- Do you have low resistance to disease? Subluxations (vertebrae out of alignment) affect your neuroendocrine system which plays an important role in your resistance to disease and your ability to fight infection.
- Do you have headaches, backaches, sore or tender spots in the muscles or joints? These are common signs of subluxation.
- Do you just not feel right? Subluxations can affect your overall health.
If you have any of these symptoms you may have spinal misalignment that is robbing you of your health! Come in for a complimentary consultation to discuss the treatments that are right for you.